Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bathing Beauties

For the most recent pencil lines sketch (# 231).  This is my Mom on the beach (probably around 1931 and most likely Rockaway Beach in NY.  I'm gonna try and get more details to add (to the back).  My mother is the little girl front row -- far right.  My great grandmother is center back row.  Don't you just love the suits and the bathing caps.

The flowers are prima flowers from my scraps.  I used doilies to make the flowers are bit more 3 dimensional.  REally like how they came out.  The buttons are antique mother of pearl from my darling sister-in-law.  She just told me she has oodles more to give to me -- heading for a visit soon!




Products -- 

Graphic 45 "On the Boardwalk" -- Borders
Prima Flowers - "Flights of Fancy"
Bazzill -- Swiss Dot Mud Puddles 
Recollections -- Decorative Brads
Websters Pages -- Petite Papers -- "Hollywood Vogue & WonderFall"
Tattered Angels -- Blue Skies Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

  1. Your LO is gorgeous! I love your colors and embellies :)

    ReplyDelete