Monday, March 7, 2011

Glimpse the Past

One of my major undertaking in scrapbooking (besides the children, daily events, vacations, etc, etc) is to try and scrap my family's vintage pictures.  My mother's side has boxes of wonderful old pics.  I only have a handful of my Dad's, but they are precious.  

Here is my father (the older boy on the left) with his 2 sisters, his younger brother, and his mother.  I have only one or 2 pics of my grandmother.  I'm thinking this could be Easter Sunday.  My father looks about 8 years old -- so this must be around 1930-31.  

I was glad to use the paper that I cut the circle out of.  I've had it in my stash for quite some time and never could figure out how to use it.  It's a burgundy with embossing on it.  But I love the way it frames the photo.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely! Vintage photos are just beautiful! Did you make those gorgeous flowers?

    ReplyDelete