Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is very special to me.  I am seriously proud of my Irish Roots.  Most of my family came over from Ireland during the potato famine into NY.  How brave they were!  I went to an Irish Catholic College where we got St. Patrick's Day off every year.  I've marched in the NYC parade 3 times.  What a blast.  


23 years ago today I met my husband in an Irish pub.  How cool is that.  McGovern's Irish Pub in Newark, NJ.  


And 15 years ago my darling son -- Brian Patrick entered the world 9 weeks early at a mere 4 lbs!  No worries, he's now just shy of 6 feet tall and still going!  


It's gonna be a great day to be Irish!!  




For each petal on the shamrock.
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment