Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sketchy Thursday

For the 3-31 sketch challenge on sketchythursdays.blogspot.com

This is another page in my wedding album.  I'm quickly approaching my 20th anniversary and I've finally taken pity on my photo's that have been stuck in a sticky album.  

I made the flowers by punching out 8 two inch scallop circles. 



Products:
White cardstock
Basic grey wisteria (all scraps)
EK Success 2 inch scallop punch
Martha Stewart edge punch -- Daisy Fan
K & Company brads -- the Kiss
Cat eyes chalk ink
Machine sewing
ribbon scraps

TFL

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am approaching my 20th wedding anniversary too, but I am not taking on the wedding album. Kudos to YOU! Your page is gorgeous (though I am biased; BasicGrey is my favorite paper company!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love love love the colors and loving those flowers! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete