Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CARDS

One of my new years resolutions was to stop buying cards -- seriously I have the makings of a Hallmark store in my house.  
Here is a sampling of some recent cards that I made.

High school graduation card.  The graduation cap was made with "Locker Room" cricut cartridge.  


I'm loving this father's day card I made for my son to give his Dad.  I wasn't sure if a ruffle would work but I needed something to make the card a bit taller.  I was using scraps and didn't have enough for the size I wanted.  I'm very happy with the results.  The edges are embossed with Tim Holtz Wood grain embossing folder.


This is a baby card for  a friend who we are giving a "postal" shower.  I don't know (and neither does she) if it's a boy or a girl.  I don't have any baby stamps and since most of my friends are out of the baby making business I don't want to invest in them.  So I went with a cute pinwheel and this sentiment.  I think it works.


And finally, a thank you card.  I love this patterned paper (About a Girl -- Fancy Pants) -- I only had a small bit left.  I used a Swiss dots embossing folder for some texture.  I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out. I also recently got a "Bow-Easy" bow maker. Where has that been all my life.  I was an "Epic Fail" (as my boys say) when it came to tying boys.  I love how neat they look now.


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment