Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Men


Here are my boys enjoying the snowstorm that we had on 12/26/2010. I love Eastern NC snow.  It was all completely gone in 2 days!  My kind of snow.  

I don't use a lot of glimmer mist -- but I tried my hand at using it today.  I punched out some snowflakes and laid them on the white paper and then sprayed the top. I'm pretty happy with the results.  I received the cute little snowman in a swap of winter items.  

The scallop is hand cut using a punched heart -- I love the unevenness of it.  







Products:

Bazzill Whie
DCWV Blue Jean Paper
Don Juan Cricut Cartridge
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Tattered Angels Blue Skies Glimmer Mist

TFL

1 comment:

  1. I love your snowy page! The design, photos, and title are so much fun!!!

    I absolutely love the look of your blog, too, my friend!

    ReplyDelete