Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Discoveries Monument



Here is another lo from our trip to Spain & Portugal.  This monument is dedicated to the explorers from Spain and to those who paid for their explorations.  The size is incredible.  That is me and ds on the bottom (out front) of the photo.  

I used the most recent sketch from http://sketchinspiration.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network for my inspiration -- thanks for the awesome sketch.  

I even broke out some stamps and dusted off the cobwebs for this lo.  Nothing over the top -- but at least I used some stash.



Products:
Pink Paislee 365 collection Be free paper
Bazzill Blue Calypso cardstock
Pink paislee Alphas -- Whimsies Pear
Pink Paislee 365 Collection pleated ribbon
Michaels rope flower
Misc black cardstock 
Fiskars 2 inch circle punch
cuttlebug embossing folder --circles

TFL

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for using stash, creating a lovely LO, and highlighting a fabulous photo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete