On our recent NCL Cruise, Brendan & I took an X-Rails Adventure while in Cozumel. What a dirty (but fun) experience. I had fun with this weeks sketch from the sketchythursday.blogspot.com challenge. Vacation photo's always inspire me to do 2 pagers -- and this sketch was perfect.
I took some liberties with it, but I think anyone can see it was still my inspiration.
- Bazzill 12x12 Avalanche
- Bazzill In Stitch'z Green Floss
- Bazzill Chips -- Arrows
- Zing Embossing Powder -- Leaf
- Marvy Embossing Gun
- Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder -- Tea Dye
- Tim Holtz Grunge Board
- Don Juan Cricut Cartridge
- EK Success Retro Large Flower Punch
- Stampology Peridot Ink
- Basic Grey -- Lauderdale (Rose Colored Glasses, Coastline, Soundwaves)
- Misc Buttons & Brads